W-362 Computer controlled pipe cutting machine conveys and rotates pipe from
2" to 36" OD with a 20'-50' machine bed capable of supporting 500 lbs. per foot to a maximum of 10,000-20,000 lbs. to include:
- 2-axis profiling carriage with manual bevel positions preset at 90 degrees, 30 degrees, 37.5 degrees. Other bevel angles can be set with the locking mechanism.
- Tracking torch head includes vertical and horizontal tracking mechanism to maintain torch height and pipe centerline to automatically compensation for bent or out-of-round pipe.
- Floating pipe clamp with locking mechanism for accurate rotation that eliminates pipe walk.
- Hydraulically controlled lift deck with machine conveyor on cutting bed.
- Hydraulically actuated off loader arms to transfer the pipe off the cutting cell.
- 3D-Profile Plus (3DPP) software enables every machine to design, import, nest and communicate with most CAD systems.