- Whitetail 200 Series at 200 Ibs (91 kg) to 400 Ibs (181 kg)
- Light duty at 300 Ibs (136 kg) to 600 Ibs (272 kg)
- Medium duty at 650 Ibs (295 kg) to 1200 Ibs (544 kg)
- Heavy duty at 750 Ibs (340 kg) to 1500 Ibs (680 kg)
- Super heavy duty at 1100 Ibs (499 kg) to 2600 Ibs (1179 kg)
Preston-Eastin manipulators steadily maintain the position of a welding head in relation to a workpiece. They support a full range of manual and automated welding processes.
Manipulators offer up, down, in and out movement. They also pivot at their bases, which makes them infinitely variable and ideal for a broad range of circumferential and longitudinal seam welding.
- Full Welding Integration
- Cable Management
- Control Preferences (e.g., wireless and multiple positioner integration)
- Input voltages
- Lift motors
- Mast / Ram speed ranges
- Mast / Ram stroke
- Paint color
We offer two standard options for your manipulator’s base: an X-base or travel car.
An X-base provides rigid stability for manipulators supporting heavy loads. They are ideal for cellular manufacturing where relocating your manipulator isn’t a requirement.
Travel cars provide your manipulator with additional versatility by allowing it to traverse between multiple manufacturing cells. PrestonEastin offers two types of travel cars: non-powered travel cars for manual movement and powered travel cars with standard variable frequency drives for an additional level of automation.
If you’re interested in integrating a manipulator into your welding process, please request a quote.